1. Wonderland Walkway
Step on a path that leads to something beautiful. With each step you take, take a moment to go deep inside and realize that you are the one receiving the wonders of this world.[pslider]
Filter your dreams, breathe in the scent of the flowers and realize you are truly connected. All paths in life are one path as a matter of fact. The place, where poetry lives is your soul. The spheres of everything gentle and pure are what make the home a home! Welcome to a wonderful garden, a vision of the purest, most truthful aspects of you.
Let’s start with some tips:
- Remember the importance of negative space, even a tiny courtyard or lawn can provide balance to a small garden.
- Include built-in seating in a corner to keep your garden from feeling crowded.
- Use a living wall to add lushness where ground space is limited.
- Step back and look at your yard with fresh eyes, then simplify and tidy.
- Even if your outdoor space seems overwhelming, pick just one thing that you most want to change.
- Think big. Ample pathways and gathering spaces are inviting, and large features are engaging in any size space.
- You can maximize the livability of a small yard by taking advantage of changes in terrain to segment the space into different living areas. Dividing a garden, even when small, often has the paradoxical effect of making it seem larger.
- In small gardens where space is too limited for major focal points, compose a series of mini views within the garden itself, offering interest in every direction while using plants to provide a framework.